After perusing ALL my old photos for a worthy one to post, I have to ask my freshman friend buddies: Why are there NO photos from any pancake breakfast!?!
I've been forced to resort to a select few embarrassing photos from freshman year - consider it punishment for lack of more recent photos, and a few photos of our second favorite activity after eating pancakes - partying.
And, as an apology for posting these images, here's a montage from my pancake breakfast this morning... OK, it was after noon.
Lemon-Scented GO BLUE-berry Pancakes (adapted from allrecipes.com)
Makes 4 pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice or lemon extract
- Preheat griddle over low heat
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, stir together the egg, yogurt, milk and oil
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture, then fold in the blueberries
- Pour batter onto hot griddle, cook until bubbles begin to form, then turn over and cook on the other side until golden
Now for some photo favorites:
|Freshman year dorm fun|
|First snow of Freshman Year|
|First Snow Group Shot|
|Too cold to leave the dorms|
|Senior Year trip to Skeeps|
|Fiesta at my house|
|Rush Street for KP's 22nd Birthday|
MISS YOU KIDS!!